"Don't be afraid of perfection- you can never reach it" Salvador Dali

joi, 12 martie 2009

pride...right....

what is pride?
I surelly don't know the 100% meaning of it but I know the oposite of pride. Sadly a big part of the population nowadays doesn't know. how sad. sad isn't it? what can u do? what can I do? well u know what? as my granny says: A red cow won't ever change her skin. hope u got it cz I transalted it from armenian. ohhh and there's another one she says: they spit on your face and all u wonder is if it rains. how sad. isn't it? while I write this, you read and wonder what the heack is this retard sain'. ohhh who cares, u wont ever change ur skin, even if it rains.

here's a deffinition of pride:
a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

Niciun comentariu: