"Don't be afraid of perfection- you can never reach it" Salvador Dali

joi, 5 martie 2009

Dear readers, enjoy my game

If u had the opportunity to have special powers, what powers would u like to have?
I'll brake the ice and say that I would def. want to have powers related to nature....hmm...read minds and the third power I would have, is gonna be told by each of u in comments....soooo....
1. read what I wrote
2. tell 2 powers u would like to have, only 2
3. ur third powers is gonna be told by the one that comments after u...this is a chain.....plz respect it....
4. and dont forget to write my 3rd power...from ur point of view.....ENOY and hope interesting things will be told:))

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Your third power: The ability to fly

My first power: Immortality

My second power: Reading minds (it's a popular one though I'm pretty certain we'd be very unhappy people

irinuk spunea...

Bree's third power: the ability to calm herself down

My first power: the ability to spread happiness and joy around me

My second power: Foreseeing the future

ChriSmilla spunea...

Irinuk's third power: teleportation.

My power #1: invisibility.
My power #2: ubiquity.