"Don't be afraid of perfection- you can never reach it" Salvador Dali

duminică, 15 martie 2009

Hmm

This fragrance is the place where all my fragrances are written. it is the place where I just write and don't care if you love me or hate me.
It is the place where I spread my veins and show every road to my character.
My character?
How do you define it?
Character, a word built out of 8 letters and starting with C.
Odd, isn't it?
I was in the bathroom and I was preparing to take a shower and suddenly, while singing something I forgot what, those lyrics came in my mind...not sure if they are lyrics, all I know I kept on singing it.
"And I left in you, What you left in me,
And I left in us, What..." suddenly it stopped and I got stuck.
All I know is that in my mind it sounded good.
If you have the ending of my line or further, please post a comment.

Niciun comentariu: