"Don't be afraid of perfection- you can never reach it" Salvador Dali

joi, 5 februarie 2009

Sick

I dont know what to say or how to start.....I made a few blogs and sadly ignored a part of them and now that Im home I finally decided to stick to one. (PS: Hope Christina won't read this:))))
It is like 22: 39 and Im sick....and I decided to write...oh wait my family's goin gto sleep ...I guess we'll continue tomorrow morning. What a day, a day in which I did not have the chance to breath normally because my nose is "varza"(cabages) as my throat....hope the day after this one is going to be a better one. One special day, my grandfather's day, a person with a huge heart which now is a rolemodel for our family, a model for me and eventually for my children some day... Good night.

2 comentarii:

ChriSmilla spunea...

Christina didn't read this :p
ChriSmilla did :))

ChriSmilla spunea...

P.S. Get well soon!