"Don't be afraid of perfection- you can never reach it" Salvador Dali

miercuri, 11 februarie 2009

The Fountain- fragment-enjoy

"Izzi: Remember Moses Morales?
Tom Creo: Who?
Izzi: The Mayan guide I told you about.
Tom Creo: From your trip.
Izzi: Yeah. The last night I was with him, he told me about his father, who had died. Well Moses wouldn’t believe it.
Tom Creo: Izzi…
Izzi: [embraces Tom] No, no. Listen, listen. He said that if they dug his father’s body up, it would be gone. They planted a seed over his grave. The seed became a tree. Moses said his father became a part of that tree. He grew into the wood, into the bloom. And when a sparrow ate the tree’s fruit, his father flew with the birds. He said… death was his father’s road to awe. That’s what he called it. The road to awe. Now, I’ve been trying to write the last chapter and I haven’t been able to get that out of my head!
Tom Creo: Why are you telling me this?
Izzi: I’m not afraid anymore, Tommy."
We should all not be afraid, we are our masters and start our selfdistruction. measure ur steps or even better, ur thoughts.

Un comentariu:

ChriSmilla spunea...

Hrant, ai citit Orson Scott Card, "Vorbitor in numele mortilor"? Copaci care sa infloreasca din pieptul unui cadavru mai frumosi ca in cartea asta nu exista! :)